Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Belated Easter!!!!

Hello my lovelies! I'm so very sorry it is taking me so long to get my March Favorites up! :( I've just been super busy with the Holiday weekend and trying to spend time with family and squeeze in work!

I hope all of my bewitchingly beautiful followers had a great Easter and found lots of easter eggs! :) I had a wonderful time hiding eggs, decorating eggs, eating tons of good food, and most importantly spending loads of quality time with all of my family!

I know you all have been dying of anticipation for the March favorites post and I promise it will be up tomorrow or maybe even very late tonight! The writing of it is finished but I still have some pictures to take and add to it to make it complete. I dont want to just submit a post talking about products and not have actual pictures of them! ESPECIALLY when I own all of the products and can take pictures of them. I'm working on the pics right now though ladies so never fear the post will be up soon! :)

Thank you all for being so patient with me! Again, I hope you all had fantastic holiday celebrations with your family's!

Chocolate bunnies and easter egg surprises!
Natalie!

No comments:

Post a Comment